We are hiring!
Formalites by Tracina Fisher is seeking a dependable, and motivated
Part-Time Sales Associate and a Half Year or Full Year Senior Student Co-Op Student
to join our growing team!
This rewarding job is perfect for someone looking to have fun working in a beautiful and friendly environment, work with wonderful co-workers, and be part of one of the biggest days in a person's life.
Senior Student CO-OP:
Looking for a high school senior interested in doing a SPRING (Jan - June) PAID co-op. Student would do classes at their highschool in the AM and would work Monday - Friday afternoons, as well as any Saturdays & Sundays needed. Would love for this student to stay on as a Part-Time Sales Associate after graduation, if possible. If the student would prefer a full year co-op, this can be discussed.
Part-Time Sales Associate:
Would need to be available Thursday nights, Saturdays and Sundays + other possible weekday availability a plus. Approximatly 5-10 shifts/month. Must be 17 years of age or older.
What you will do:
- Work one on one with our clients to provide the best possible experience while planning their fashion look for their wedding day or prom.
- Communicate through phone and email with clients and vendors
- Work with other Consultants to ensure store is merchandised to provide best possible experience for the clients
- Support other Consultants in providing top notch experiences for our clients
- Help manage social media and advertising
- Come up with new and fresh ideas for promoting Formalities and creating a better experience for our clients
- Daily tasks as assigned (steaming, coordination of fittings, cleaning, etc)
- Outgoing and dynamic personality
- SELF Motivated
- Experience working retail preferred, though willing to train the right individual
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Like to smile
- Work Weekends
- Basic computer skills-- able to type proficiently and execute basic functions
- Must be able to work well with team mates.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn
- Must be coachable and willing to receive feedback on performance
Pay and Compensation:
Sales Associates & Student Co-Op are paid a base TRAINING wage of $8/hour (can be negotiated based on prior experience) during the 60-90 day training period. After training period is completed, a pay raise will be given at that point based on performance and monthly bonuses based on team sales goal.
Part-Time Sales Associate:
- September - December: Thursday evenings as needed, 3 - 4 Saturdays a month
- January - May: Thursday evenings as needed, 6 - 8 shifts Saturdays and Sundays a month
- Monday - Friday, 12:30/1pm - 5pm, approx 4 weekend shifts a month
If you are looking for an opportunity be valued for what you have to offer, we want to grow with you!