We are hiring!
Formalites by Tracina Fisher is seeking a dependable, and motivated Manager to join our growing team!
This rewarding job is perfect for someone looking to have fun working in a beautiful and friendly environment, work with wonderful co-workers, and be part of one of the biggest days in a person's life.
What you will do as a Manager:
- Work one on one with our clients to provide the best possible experience while planning their fashion look for their wedding day or prom.
- Daily data entry and invoicing through Quickbooks
- Communicate through phone and email with clients and vendors
- Work with other Consultants to ensure store is merchandised to provide best possible experience for the clients
- Leading staff while still being a member of the team
- Support other Consultants in providing top notch experiences for our clients
- Help manage social media and advertising
- Come up with new and fresh ideas for promoting Formalities and creating a better experience for our clients
- Daily tasks as assigned (steaming, coordination of fittings, cleaning, etc)
- Outgoing and dynamic personality
- SELF Motivated
- Experience working retail preferred, though willing to train the right individual
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Like to smile
- Work Weekends
- Basic computer skills-- able to type proficiently and execute basic functions
- Must be able to work well with team mates.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn
- Must be coachable and willing to receive feedback on performance
Pay and Compensation:
Manager is paid a healthy hourly wage based on experience plus monthly bonuses based on team sales goal. Top producing staff earn $14-$18/hr, or more
Common schedule: MWRF 930-530, Saturdays 930-430 APPROXIMATELY. Hours are somewhat flexible.
If you are looking for an opportunity be valued for what you have to offer, we want to grow with you!