We are hiring!
Formalites by Tracina Fisher is seeking some dependable, and motivated
Full-time Formalwear Stylists
Part-time Formalwear Stylists
to join our growing team!
This rewarding job is perfect for someone looking to have fun working in a beautiful and friendly environment, work with wonderful co-workers, and be part of one of the biggest days in a person's life.
What you will do:
- Work one on one with our clients to provide the best possible experience while planning their fashion look for their wedding day or prom.
- Communicate through phone and email with clients and vendors
- Work with other Consultants to ensure store is merchandised to provide best possible experience for the clients
- Support other Consultants in providing top notch experiences for our clients
- Help manage social media and advertising
- Come up with new and fresh ideas for promoting Formalities and creating a better experience for our clients
- Daily tasks as assigned (steaming, coordination of fittings, cleaning, etc)
- Outgoing and dynamic personality
- SELF Motivated and mature
- Experience working retail preferred, though willing to train the right individual
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Like to smile
- Work Weekends
- Basic computer skills-- able to type proficiently and execute basic functions
- Must be able to work well with team mates.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn
- Must be coachable and willing to receive feedback on performance
Pay and Compensation:
Stylists are paid a base TRAINING wage of an hourly rate ($10-$15) based on prior experience during the 60-90 day training period. After training period is completed, a substantial pay raise will be given at that point based on performance and monthly bonuses based on team sales goal.
Full-time Formalwear Stylist:
- 4 weekdays usually 9:30-5, Thursdays can range from 930-8, Most Saturdays 930-430, Possibility of some seasonal Sundays 930-430
Part-Time Formalwear Stylist:
- June - December: Thursday evenings as needed, 3 - 4 Saturdays a month
- January - May: Thursday evenings as needed, 6 - 8 shifts Saturdays and Sundays a month