Want to model and be a Prom brand ambassador for Formalities?
Think you have what it takes to be one of our 2024
PROMoter Requirements: (Application and required posts MUST be in by September 9, 2023, at midnight. NO late or partial applications will be accepted.)
- NEW THIS YEAR: If selected for the second round, you must attend an in-person interview at Formalities on Sunday, September 17, 2023. Time TBD.
- If selected to be a 2024 PROMoter, you must attend a Meet and Greet on Sunday, October 22, 2023. Time TBD.
- Must be following our @formalitiesbytf IG, Facebook page and our Tiktok
- You must have PUBLIC accounts with TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- Must be outgoing, fun, and comfortable in front of the camera.
- You must be a JUNIOR or SENIOR in high school in Pennsylvania.
- Must be willing to put up posts we create for you to share through TikTok, Instagram (feed and story) and Facebook (feed and story) throughout the prom season.
- Must be willing to create your own posts with the content we provide.
- We require that all posts are kept professional, positive, classy, and dignified. We are asking you to be a brand ambassador for Formalities and expect that your online presence aligns with our values as a company.
- Must send a headshot on the application for use on social media. It can be a professional headshot, a senior picture, or a nice photo taken by someone else. Please, NO SELFIES, as this will be used in future marketing content.
- Must submit a 15-18sec prom-themed TikTok, GRWM, or a TikTok with a creative transition.
- Receive 50% off your prom dress (based on performance evaluated at end of season), two pieces of free jewelry, and free shoes.
- Gift cards and prizes throughout the season for PROMoter contests.
- This year we will be offering a $1000 scholarship to the top PROMoter at the end of the season!
- Monthly photo sessions in-store where you get to try on the latest styles first!
Please direct questions and concerns to Lauren G. at Lauren.Grzymala@gmail.com.